- These kind of Torque Tools are available only with some manufacturer’s.
- When the Torque reaches the specific value the whole Torque Wrench bends upto 20° and reduces over tightening
- we offer break type Torque Wrench from Torque Range from 0.4-1500Nm
BREAKING TORQUE TOOLS
(TORQUE RANGE: 0.4-1500Nm)
- When the TBN breaking torque wrench is operated, the rear section of the driver unit presses the roller. When the pre-set torque value is achieved, the lever switches over and the front section of the drive unit breaks.
- This unique Slipping type Torque Tools is only available with Gedore.
- In this scenario, if the preset tool reaches its torque value a mechanism in the tool causes it to slip, thus making the tool impossible to over tighten.
- The Torque Ranges offered in slip type Torque Wrench:-
i) Torque Wrench Torque Range: 1-125Nm
ii) Torque Screwdriver Torque Range: 0.05-13.6NM
SLIP TYPE TORQUE TOOLS
(TORQUE RANGE: 1-125Nm)
- When the pre-set torque value is achieved, the mechanism slips through over the ball (without the possibility of over-tightening). The torque wrench is then
immediately ready for the next operation.
SLIP TYPE TORQUE SCREWDRIVERS
- Torque Screwdrivers are mainly used for low Torque applications
- Torque Ranges starts from 0.06-13.6Nm.
- Since our Torque Screwdrivers are slip type Screwdriver, it would be the most efficient Torque Screwdriver in its class.
- Accuracy would be +/-6%.